Embroider Buddy® Tips and Tricks
November 12, 2015 in Tips & Tricks
Have you heard of the Embroider Buddy® products? They are the cutest things you’ve ever seen! They are stuffed animals (they have other products too!) that you can easily add embroidery to. Here’s the run down from their website:
1. Unzip the Embroider Buddy®’s invisible zipper and remove the pillow pouch.
2. Insert the hoop front or back and embroider.
3. Pop the pillow back in, zip up and you’re done!
Easy as that! Keep scrolling to see the adorable Sonny Snowman Embroider Buddy® in action.
• Mark where you want to place your embroidery before removing the body pillow pouch.
• Remove both the body and head pillow pouches.
• Turn the head inside out and tuck the arms in the head to keep them out of the way of the needle.
• Use a cutaway stabilizer on the back and a wash away for the front.
• Do not leave the project unattended while embroidering in case something gets caught.
Before starting your project, watch this video from the folks at Embroider Buddy® to help you get the best results:
In case you haven’t caught the Embroider Buddy® bug yet, there are a couple awesome promotions running that just may tip you over the edge 🙂 First, Embroider Buddy® has teamed up with Embroidery Soup™ to design and digitize exclusive embroidery charms that are available free with the purchase of Embroider Buddy® stuffed animals.