Rolled Hem

June 23, 2009 in Glossary

baby-blankets-0011A rolled hem is a vary narrow hem Рmuch more narrow than what you would get by turning, pressing and stitching. These tiny hems are seen on napkins, the edge of ruffles, tableclothes, linings and scarves.

You can achive a rolled hem with the Lauren with a 3-thread set-up or by using a rolled hem foot on your sewing machine.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar