Sew a Perfect Pillowcase Using the Tube Method
November 26, 2011 in Projects
Jennifer Keltner Jill Mead from Quilts and More Magazine have created a video and a .pdf tutorial for making the perfect pillowcase usine a variety of interesting techniques!
Quick video takeaways:
1. Create stripes using decorative stitches!
2. Roll the band so that all the seams are concealed
3. Stitch decorative stitches over straight chalk lines
4. Use Madeira Rayon thread for decorative stitching to add shine
5. Keep the tube out of the seam allowance to avoid headaches
Sew an Easy Laminate Zippered Pouch!