Sewing Summit Pinterest Contest
October 13, 2012 in Giveaways
CONTEST NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
1. Create a board on Pinterest titled, “Baby Lock at Sewing Summit.”
2. Go to www.sewingsummit.com and pin the official Sewing Summit logo to your board.
3. Pin as many Sewing Summit-related things as you want, so get creative! BUT, your board must include the following images TAKEN WHILE AT SEWING SUMMIT:
- Grace sewing machine
- Elizabeth sewing machine
- Imagine serger
- Project you made on one of the Baby Lock machines
- Your favorite Sewing Summit moment
- Madeira Thread display table
4. In the caption of each pin, you must include the hashtags #babylock and #sewingsummit.
5. Don’t forget to follow Baby Lock, Totally Stitchin’ and Sewing Summit on Pinterest!
6. Once your board is complete, leave a comment on THIS POST with a link to your board. We will be accepting entries until 5pm CT on Friday, October 26.
- Entry is open to Sewing Summit 2012 attendees only.
- One entry per person.
- Please leave your “Baby Lock at Sewing Summit” board up for at least a month.
- Contest begins 10/14 at 11am CT and ends
10/19 at 5pm CT. EXTENDED UNTIL 10/26 AT 5PM CT!
- Winner will be selected using www.random.org and will be notified via email on 10/29.
- Once the winner is contacted and has signed required prize documents, he/she will be announced via post on Totally Stitchin’.
Please read Totally Stitchin’s Official Rules for Contests, GIveaways and Promotions for more information.
*UPDATE: Missed a picture needed to enter? Head to our Baby Lock at Sewing Summit Pinterest board to grab anything you may need!
Good luck and happy pinning!