SNAP Conference Recap + GIVEAWAY
May 6, 2014 in News
We got back from SNAP Conference just over a week ago, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we’re just now getting back into the swing of things! Here are a few highlights:
Baby Lock Sponsored the Sewing Room
This year was the first year that this conference had hands-on sewing classes, and we were so honored that we were able to be the official machine sponsor! The classroom was filled with Elizabeth sewing machines, and all levels of sewists were welcomed into all of the classes. The lovely ladies of Simply Simon & Co. did an excellent job of rounding up teachers, projects, and necessary supplies to ensure that the sewing room went smoothly. Overall, the classes were a huge hit, and we are so glad to have had this opportunity!
A huge thanks to the organizers and teachers who made the sewing room a success:
Elizabeth and liZ from Simple Simon & Co.
Katy from No Big Dill
Stephanie from girl. Inspired.
Delia from Delia Creates
Dana from MADE
Amy from Diary of a Quilter
Ashely from Lil Blue Boo
Melissa from The Polka Dot Chair
Baby Lock Exhibitor Booth
Other Fun Stuff
SNAP wasn’t all work and no play, don’t worry! During dinner each evening, we were treated to some amazing entertainment, like a performance from Alex Boye and a speech from olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace. We were also transported back a few decades for an evening to attend an 80s prom! All in all, we had such a blast at SNAP, and we certainly hope to be back again
Now on to the good stuff! So not only was the conference itself amazing, but the swag was just as awesome! Since we couldn’t take you all with us to the conference, we wanted to send a piece of it to you by giving away a SNAP Swag Bag!
Here’s what’s included:
- DohVinci from Play Doh
- 2 Bottles of Rit Dye
- DIY Water Bottle decorating kit from Expressions Vinyl
- Ruffle Scarf project kit from Ruffle Fabric
- Pillow Case project kit from Delia Creates
- Chevron burlap ribbon from FloraCraft
- Mouse pad & pen from Atly
- 2 bottles of craft paint from DecoArt
- Sunglasses from noVae Clothing
- Soap from Modern Masters
- Paper straws from Sweet Baking Supply
- Thread assortment from Pick Your Plum
- Shower poof from Moen
- Embossing supplies from Darice
- Earrings from Cents of Style
- Tissue Tote Make & Take from My Girlfriend’s Quilt Shop
- Flower Lollipop cover from Kimberbell Designs
- Travel sewing kit from Baby Lock
To be entered, all you have to do is use the Rafflecopter widget below. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older. Sweepstakes closes Friday, May 16th at 5:00 PM CST.