rolled hem definition Archives - Totally Stitchin

by Kendra

Rolled Hem

June 23, 2009 in Glossary

A rolled hem is a vary narrow hem - much more narrow than what you would get by turning, pressing and stitching. These tiny hems are seen on napkins, the edge of ruffles, tableclothes, linings and scarves. You can achive a rolled hem with the Lauren with a 3-thread set-up or by using a rolled hem foot on your sewing machine.
Skip to toolbar