Totally Stitchin’s Official Rules for Contests, Giveaways & Promotions
We require all who enter or participate in our contests, giveaways and promotions to observe the following rules:
- No purchase is necessary to enter, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release.
- All contests, giveaways, and promotions are governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- Our contests, giveaways, and promotions are open to all willing participants and entrants who reside in the United States, unless otherwise indicated in the contest release.
- Before participating, anyone under the age of 18 or is considered a minor in her or his state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission. By participating, you confirm that you have your parents’ consent.
- Please be aware that it is required that anyone participating in Totally Stitchin’ contests on Facebook must be 18 or over.
- Employees of Tacony Corporation, contracted Totally Stitchin’ contributors, and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
Prize and Entry Guidelines
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
- Entrants must maintain the content of their entries does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks.
- Tacony Corporation and Totally Stitchin’ claim ownership of all contest-generated content and reserve the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.
- Winners understand that Tacony Corporation and Totally Stitchin’ is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession and use of prizes.